Tuesday, October 5, 2010

How To Make Veggie Chips In Bulk

I LOVE NEW ICON CASA.IT

Advertised Brand Contest: Casa.it
Concept, copy , Art: Giuseppe Di Benedetto

Copyright © 2010 Giuseppe Di Benedetto

BRIEF
CASA.it was founded in 1996 with the aim of making it easier to find a home by providing real estate agencies and private space on the Internet to search, sell or rent the house. discover "the soul home" of Casa.it, to send the best message a brand close to people. The claim will be linked to the key concept "... ... I love, I love casa.it. What to do? Seize the day. Represented the most significant moments, entertaining, humorous and emotionally moving events of daily life in the home.

































ADV
The campaign consists of three print multi-subject to "highlight the beauty of living the home environments, the game, moments of relaxation, the small pleasures / fads that only 'home, for excellence can give ai suoi “abitanti”. Il claim è legato al concetto chiave, espresso nel brief, I love ...., I love Casa.it , a sua volta declinato in 3 varianti: 
I love Sunday Morning:  per tutti quelli che la guerra si fa solo a letto;
I love my Pet:  per tutti quelli che a casa, il bagno caldo, mai da soli;
I love Midnight:  per tutti quelli che lo spuntino di mezzanotte è un richiamo irresistibile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment